Saturday 1 April 2017

To My Babe ~ Mangaliso Xaba

I Love you my Babe
I Love you like I’ll never Love Again.
I Love because I know with you I always got a Friend
I Love you because I know that you really Care.
I Love you because you’ve been with me through my Tarnish,
and our Love’s Chapter has been Accomplished
but yet we still together with our Love to Share.
You stood by me through pain when no one else could Bear
just to show me that you really Care.
I know that I haven’t always been Fair,
When we have our fights then you lose,
I get so thrilled because I know that I hadn’t just won the fight
But I have won a woman who truly and deeply Loves Me.
I will Love you forever, even when there’s no more beauty to See
Because I promised you on the first day, that I’ll be with you Forever
And to tell the truth, the Due Date of my promise will appear on the day we can no longer be Together,
the day one of us says Goodbye to Another
looking anxiously at the Dove’s Feathers.
Telling a Tale of: ”We meet to Part, But we Part to Meet”
 

© Mangaliso Mthandazi Xaba (Mangz Nation)


***
Grade 11
***