Saturday 4 February 2017

Last Words ~ Malwazi Moholi

These are my last words written to YOU:

I'm sorry.
That you may have had problems
At home;
That you may have been betrayed
By those you love;
That you have trust issues;
That you keep your feelings inside;

I'm sorry.
That I may have loved
You;
That I may have hurt
You;
That I keep holding you back;
That life doesn't go as you
Hoped;
That things change.

I'm sorry that you sometimes cry
Without saying a word;
I'm sorry that I'm not always there.

I'm sorry that I no longer will
Be part of your life.

I'm sorry that you won't ever read this;
That you won't care
But I hoped you see the person that
I once saw.
A person who deserves complete love.
I hope she never makes you cry;
That she holds you;
That she's always there;

I'm sorry that I no longer will be
Part
Of
Your
Life.


©  Malwazi Moholi

***
Grade 11
***