Saturday 23 May 2015

Love Is ~ Prudence Mshawasha

Love is that mesmerizing smile you have
That unexplanatory feeling that attacks me
whenever your name is uttered
Your heart-warming hugs that draw me
deeper into love with you

Love is the pace of my heart
whenever I lay my love struck eyes on you
The fear of absence in my life
The pain of missing your presence
that drowns my sorrows in a sea of unseen tears
The number of seconds which I take
to glance at you without you noticing

Love is when I wish your hand could be entwined in mine forever
Love is when I yearn to call you mine forever
Love is when the word 'bye' becomes my greatest enemy
when it is uttered by me to you or from you to me
Love is the distance between us that hurts, disappoints
but still keeps this love, our love in existence


Copyright Prudence Mshawasha

***
GRADE 12
***